Onboarding for Participants
From 1st - 25th June
For your assistance during the registration and booking phase:
* FAQs | Please check our FAQs
* Individual onboarding support | Please refer to your individual onboarding adviser regarding all questions on registration, profile creation and booking of meetings.
Mobilising Renewable Energy Investments in Climate in the Caribbean
Social distancing circumstances require resilience and innovative solutions to mitigate impact on event organisation. Considering the Covid-19 pandemic, the planned Climate Finance Week for the Caribbean and Central America was postponed. Consequently, the NDC Finance Initiative (NDCFI) and GET.invest are holding a virtual event combined with a B2B session, bringing a multitude of actors together in order to mobilise renewable energy investments in Climate in the Caribbean region. While this is not intended to replace the much larger and broader event postponed to the second half of 2020, this intermediate event will offer stakeholders an opportunity to meet and exchange virtually during the pandemic.
This virtual event will
- highlight the economic and environmental challenges of the Caribbean,
- introduce financing instruments and business models for the private sector and
- provide an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, investors and policymakers during a dedicated virtual matchmaking session.